Creating a new port

Gaspard Bucher gaspard at teti.ch
Thu Oct 9 00:03:54 PDT 2008

Sorry for the reply-all (I'll make an effort to remember to use it).

I abandoned the idea of macporting to /Applications/zena.app/... For
those who do not want to compile, I'll try to adapt http://
www.mamp.info to include ruby stuff (they hard code the location into
the configure scritps of PHP, mysql et al). Hard coding to /
Application/MAMP/Library/... can be seen as a bad idea, but if it
eases deployment to none tech-savvy users that will not try to
relocate, then why not.

Anyway, I'll start putting energy in a zena portfile to start with.

Gaspard