[41080] trunk/dports/graphics/gimp2/Portfile

David Evans devans at macports.org
Wed Oct 22 13:32:52 PDT 2008

Bryan Blackburn wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:04:27AM -0700, devans at macports.org said:
>
>> Revision: 41080
>>           http://trac.macports.org/changeset/41080
>> Author:   devans at macports.org
>>
> [...]
>
>> +master_sites    ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/v${branch}/ \
>>                  ftp://ftp.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/v${branch}/ \
>> -                ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/v${branch}/
>> +                http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/v${branch}/ \
>> +                http://gimp.mirrors.hoobly.com/gimp/v${branch}/ \
>> +                http://gimp.site2nd.org/v${branch}/ \
>> +                http://mirror.umoss.org/gimp/gimp/v${branch}/ \
>>
> [...]
>
> I'd say it's time for a gimp mirror_site to be added to mirror_sites.tcl,
> especially since devens has helpfully already enumerated them.
>
> Bryan

That's devans, please. :-)

Actually, I was thinking of asking about that when I got the list right
but as it turns out there
are two lists.  A larger list which just mirror the gimp2, gimp-gap,
stuff and a subset of that
that also mirrors the two dependencies gegl and babl.

So if one were to do as you say, then the smaller list would serve a
larger list of ports and reflects
the full contents of the current gimp.org site.

Dave