[41080] trunk/dports/graphics/gimp2/Portfile

David Evans devans at macports.org
Wed Oct 22 15:20:32 PDT 2008

Bryan Blackburn wrote:
> At least initially the smaller one would probably be better, especially if
> it's still quite a few machines.  Otherwise we'd probably have to use a
> gimp and a gimp-app set or something to that effect.
>
> Also note that, unfortunately, you won't be able to use an updated list
> until a new version of MacPorts is pushed out, but hopefully tickets #14482
> and #14553 will take care of that in the future.
>
> Bryan

Good point.  So now's a good time to add the short list to the mirrors
list before the next push but
wait until then to use it in the Portfiles.  Will take a look at it.
Hopefully, the short list
will grow over time to match the long list as more sites adapt to
mirroring the newer gimp.org structure.

Dave