BBEdit language module for Portfiles

Andrea D'Amore andrea.damore at macports.org
Thu Oct 23 05:10:25 PDT 2008

On 21/ott/08, at 23:55, Frank Schima wrote:

> Improvements are welcome. I hope others will find it as helpful as
> it is for me. Please let me know if this is useful to others and I
> will continue to post my updates to the ticket.

I noticed a weird behaviour with portfile that contains a double
quoted string with escaped quotes.
For example luarocks Portfile has \"rocks\" in long_description, the
first \" is interpreted as a string opening but the second is
considered an escaped quote inside a regular string thus making the
whole following content of the file commented.

I'm not even sure if long_description need to have escaped string at
all.
The language-module-side solution is removing the "Escape Char in
Strings 2" key, I'm not sure if this could be an issue.

Anyone using Smultron? I'm trying to convert the language module to
syntax definition for it.

Andrea

P.S.
Obviously I sent the email to Frank rather than the ml