GSoC: Accepted students announced

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Mon Apr 20 15:07:34 PDT 2009

Hi,

in this years edition of Google Summer of Code, The MacPorts Project
will mentor the following 2 students:

  Juan Germán Castañeda Echevarría:
     GUI frontend using MacPorts.framework

  Dmitry Gorbik:
     Logging system

Dmitry, Juan, welcome to our community!
I would appreciate if you two could reply with a few words about your
projects as introduction to the macports-dev list for those who are
interested.