[56256] trunk/dports/science/xmedcon/Portfile

James Kyle jameskyle at macports.org
Tue Aug 25 18:45:41 PDT 2009

No significant advantage other than it falling in line with the other
maintainer's of science oriented ports decision to consolidate our
builds around a single compiler to prevent issues that can be caused
by using different compiler versions.

For example, if someone wanted to create a port that linked against
both my port's image library and the blas/lapack library. It can
ameliorate
-james