libzdb help!

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Tue Feb 10 13:50:08 PST 2009

libzdb does nothing without one of the three supported dbs installed.

And know one will probably want it unless they are already installing
something else that needs it.

But if I add it as a dependancy to dbmail-devel (I'm porting this now)
and dbmail-devel needs one of the same three db's I could maybe just
combine the two distributions and configure libzdb for what ever db
backend variants were chosen for dbmail-devel?

Because if I just add libzdb as a dependancy for dbmail-devel I won't
have control over variant's for libzdb. Right?

That's why I was thinking of just letting libzdb find the available
db's on it's own since at least one of the db's variants in dbmail-
devel MUST be chosen so there will always be at least one.

//Brad