[47216] trunk/dports/science/gwyddion/Portfile

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Tue Feb 24 01:47:17 PST 2009

Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> [...]
> So it should be safe to remove that entire block. Ideally you
> would replace it with a check to make sure the user has Xcode 3.1,
> like this:
>
> http://trac.macports.org/changeset/47091

I think Xcode 3.x allows to install the applications to other paths than
/Developer/Applications. Although this might be rare, this check isn't
error proof for all users. But I don't know a better way to check for
the Xcode version either.

The workaround for Xcode 3.0 should not do any harm in Xcode 3.1, so it
should be safe to apply it without checks.

Rainer