Looking for a solution to compile MacPorts and maintain my packages

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Wed Jul 1 13:04:14 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 20:40 +1000, Joshua Root wrote:
> - Josh

Thanks for all these information.

Finally I bought a dual processor Powermac G4 for 99€:
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260437468424

It comes with Mac OS X 10.4, but I will try to upgrade it to 10.5. Then
I will start compiling and try to chase bugs under PowerMac.

I also release Live DVDs and USB keys for Kdenlive:
http://www.kdenlive.org/user-manual/downloading-and-installing-kdenlive/live-demonstration-dvd-or-usb-storage

I will try to release PPC USB keys. So this is the program.

Thanks for your support. Bye, Jean-Michel