Allowing more non-maintainer updates

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Wed Jul 22 14:30:58 PDT 2009

I like the idea.

How about we add removing changes that were rolled back previously
that were accidentally/blindly reinstated?
adding comments?

We might consider expanding the "hardcoded" section to include other
items, such as moving ports off of about-to-be abandoned packages
(e.g., python24) or changes to base (e.g., `default parallel_build
yes`).  We might also consider upgrading PortGroups, if that day ever
comes to pass.