creating two launchd items

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Sat Jun 6 21:09:44 PDT 2009

On Jun 6, 2009, at 8:54 PM, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:

> I personally enjoy doing the launchd plist and avoid daemondo.

I'm kinda thinking the same thing. There is beginning to be a lot of
good Launchd examples out there and it's time consuming to try to get
daemondo to do the same things.

Is /Library/LaunchDaemons and /Library/LaunchAgents in mtree?

If not are you installing your plists from the Portfile and excepting
the warnings or writing a UI message telling the user to copy the
examples into place?

//Brad