Is it time to start regression testing yet?

C. Florian Ebeling florian.ebeling at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:17:36 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 3:19 AM, Jim Meyer<jim at geekdaily.org> wrote:
> On 6/8/09 4:56 PM, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:
>>
>> I'll take on the rewriting to PHP this summer if it needs to be done.
>
> And I'll volunteer to help with the Rails upkeep if not. =]

Thanks, greately appreciated! Just have look at the github repo. I
somewhat favor patches over fork/pull workflow, but do as you like.

I consider the rails app a stub, as it is now. There are many things
that would be nice to have around, and also the design is not the last
say.

And then we need some kind of account management, so that we can check
credentials and can control what goes in and what not, to be able to
add more build boxes. As it is, it not secure as to what ends in the
database, to say the least ;) Be aware though, that we don't have
ActiveRecord around. Just bug my with any questions that come up.

Florian

--
Florian Ebeling
Twitter: febeling