downloads.sourceforge.net delivering HTML pages

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Wed Jun 10 21:55:47 PDT 2009

--->  Attempting to fetch ddclient-3.8.0.tar.gz from http://downloads.sourceforge.net/ddclient
   % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time
Time  Current
                                  Dload  Upload   Total   Spent
Left  Speed
100 45893  100 45893    0     0  50488      0 --:--:-- --:--:--

Melchior:~ snc$ sudo port extract ddclient
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for ddclient
--->  Extracting ddclient

It is working for me.