wxwidgets 2.8.10

Vincent R. forumer at smartmobili.com
Mon Jun 15 08:25:31 PDT 2009

Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong mailing list but I have installed macports and
do my first test, I was interested in wxwidgets
so I have enter

sudo port install wxWidgets-devel

After having downloaded and installed lots of dependencies at then I can
see :--->  Fetching wxWidgets-devel
--->  Attempting to fetch wxWidgets-2.8.10-rc2.tar.bz2 from
http://arn.se.distfiles.macports.org/wxWidgets/2.8.10-rc2
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for wxWidgets-devel
--->  Extracting wxWidgets-devel
--->  Configuring wxWidgets-devel
--->  Building wxWidgets-devel
--->  Staging wxWidgets-devel into destroot
--->  Installing wxWidgets-devel @2.8.10-rc2_0
--->  Activating wxWidgets-devel @2.8.10-rc2_0
--->  Cleaning wxWidgets-devel

And once it's finished I had a look in /opt/local/lib/wx-devel and I can
see that dynamic lib have 2.8.6 suffix as shown below:

lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  admin       30 15 jui 17:12 libwx_macu_ogl-2.8.6.dylib
-> libwx_macu_ogl-2.8.6.0.0.dylib

Is it something normal ?
Shouln't be libwx_xxxxx_2.8.10 ?

Sorry for my question I am a noob in mac and mac ports ?