[47635] trunk/dports/python/py-biggles/Portfile

Daniel Ericsson deric.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 22:28:07 PST 2009

On 3/3/09, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

>  On Mar 2, 2009, at 10:24, deric at macports.org wrote:
>
> > +build.target       build_ext
> > +build.args         -I/opt/local/include
> >

>  You must not hard-code /opt/local into portfiles because MacPorts may be in
> a different prefix. Use ${prefix} instead.

Fix in r47657.

Seems I forgot to copy my final revision from my local repo to the one
i keep the subversion checkout in, thanks for the heads up.

>  Also note -I${prefix}/include is really more of a C pre-processor directive
> than a build argument. So you may want to instead:

Right, the biggles INSTALL file have instructions for it as an
argument to the distutils build script setup.py that's the reason I
put it in build.args. Just wanted to follow upstream directions unless
I had a good reason not to.

-- Daniel