ocaml port updates

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Mon Mar 9 13:22:47 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have a macports repository up at: http://github.com/avsm/darwinports
... with a number of updates to ocaml-related ports (and also some new
ports).   Most of the ports involved are openmaintainers and the
updates are a bit interlinked due to ocaml being updated to 3.11.0.

What would be the best way to submit these changes... I was hoping to
avoid creating individual Trac tickets for each update but can do so
if that's the best way.  Changes summarized below, and maintainers
CCed also to this mail.

UPDATE: lang/ocaml : to 3.11.0, with threading on MacOS fixed
(backport from ocaml-cvs)
NEW: devel/caml-json-static
NEW: devel/caml-json-wheel
UPDATE: caml-ocamlnet : patches to fix various bugs and enable
building the nethttpd module
UPDATE: caml-sqlite3: update to 1.4.0 upstream
NEW: lang/caml-uuidm
UPDATE: devel/cryptokit : to upstream 1.3, and findlib-compliant now
UPDATE: devel/omake : fixed to work with ocaml-3.11.0

I use a bunch of these ports on the Mac at the moment for some other
projects, so can help out with maintaining them if that would be useful.

-anil