Mac Science Collaboration group

Darren Weber dweber at macports.org
Mon May 11 14:53:12 PDT 2009

Count me in.  All sounds good to me.  Not clear on the mechanics of
meta-ports (maybe they contain tcl code with exec's to call port for
installations of ports and all the variants required).  The idea of a
science milestone might work in trac (but maybe raises issues of conflicts
about whether port tickets can tag multiple milestones).

Best, Darren