Mac Science Collaboration group

James Kyle jameskyle at ucla.edu
Tue May 12 07:49:53 PDT 2009

> If you want a way to list and track science-related tickets, you can
> add a keyword such as "science" to tickets. Then you can use the
> ticket query wiki macro to list science tickets on the wiki page.
> Or you can create a custom report that filters on the keyword (you
> probably need an admin to make the report for you).

This sounds like a perfectly fine solution. The main idea simply being
a concerted effort toward the goal of a solid, maintained selection of
science applications.

With the milestones, I think the idea was to present a unified front.
Or a higher degree of certainty that any given science/analysis/math
program will play nice with the other applications being worked on
within "science" scope. Would there be another means of accomplishing
this? Or would the idea of a "science tickets" wiki view be sufficient?

-james