Mac Science Collaboration group

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Tue May 12 07:08:44 PDT 2009

On May 12, 2009, at 3:35 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

>> The idea of a science milestone might work in trac (but maybe
>> raises issues of conflicts about whether port tickets can tag
>> multiple milestones).
>
> I don't believe a ticket can have multiple milestones, and I don't
> think we should have milestones specific to certain groups of ports.

If you want a way to list and track science-related tickets, you can
add a keyword such as "science" to tickets. Then you can use the
ticket query wiki macro to list science tickets on the wiki page.  Or
you can create a custom report that filters on the keyword (you
probably need an admin to make the report for you).

-Bill