[51041] trunk/dports/textproc/gpsbabel

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Sun May 17 12:44:52 PDT 2009

We're updating the ticket to include the fact that the maintainer has
been out of contact for a very long time (on the order of a year --
there appears to be no ticket for when he was involved in the 1.3.5
update from 11 months ago).

Additionally, he has still not responded to the ticket, our attempts
to contact him about the new version, and that we'd like to replace him.