PortIndex2MySQL run failure on Sunday 2009-05-24 at 13:15:00

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon May 25 02:19:27 PDT 2009

On May 24, 2009, at 16:04, Joseph A Holsten wrote:

> Bryan Blackburn wrote:
>
>> So we now have a midgard2-core under devel [1] and one in www [2],
>> considering r51369 [3] I'm guessing the one in www should be deleted?
>>
>> [1] - <http://trac.macports.org/log/trunk/dports/devel/midgard2-core>
>> [2] - <http://trac.macports.org/log/trunk/dports/www/midgard2-core>
>> [3] - <http://trac.macports.org/changeset/51369>

Agreed, I removed the copy in www in r51449.

> If that's going to change, www/midgard-{apache2,core,data} probably
> need to move too.

The description of each of those ports reads:

"Midgard is a content management system platform using Apache, PHP
and MySQL."

The description of midgard2-core reads:

"Midgard is a content repository system platform with bindings in
PHP, Python etc."

The commit message for r51369 reads:

"change categories to reflect the changed nature of Midgard2
framework from the previous version"

Based on that, I assumed Midgard 1 was properly placed in www, while
Midgard 2 now has a larger focus. But I don't know Midgard so I will
let the maintainer decide.