The opendarwin .com debacle

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Thu Oct 22 11:37:35 PDT 2009

So all of this comes down to page rank for our site vs that "other"
site.

I've got to believe we have better incoming links to our site, so if
we better structured our site to do cross linking between categories
(and perhaps stoop to the subdomain tricks he does), we could
presumably improve this situation immensely.

James