The opendarwin .com debacle

James Kyle jameskyle at macports.org
Thu Oct 22 12:09:09 PDT 2009

Given the guy is unscrupulous, there's no telling what kind of current
version of google bombing he might be using to boost his rankings.

Are there any legal issues involved with just claiming authority on
the domain on my dns servers and redirecting to a page that informs
the user of its lack of affiliation with the macports project proper
and then providing links to both or some such?

My dns server could potentially have a rather far reaching impact.

-james