config.guess changed committed upstream

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.med.uc.edu
Fri Sep 18 04:34:29 PDT 2009

   FYI, the config.guess change for darwin10 is now committed to
git HEAD...

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=config.git;a=blob_plain;f=config.guess;hb=HEAD

anyone who is having build issues in their projects should alert
their upstream to the availability of the new config.guess and
have them update to it. Cheers.
          Jack