postfix

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Thu Feb 25 11:03:26 PST 2010

On Feb 25, 2010, at 1:48 PM, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
> I guess my question is who should I be corresponding with to justify my changes?

I would just put an explanation of why you chose those changes into the ticket where you include your patch and then you can discuss it with the committer who looks at it (if necessary).

I think if you're willing to become the maintainer of the port, that that would also factor in to how one would evaluate your proposed changes.

--
Daniel J. Luke