mysql5-server port - General Questions

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Thu Jan 7 18:49:32 PST 2010

Ryan, the below and your other comments, I will work on a machine in which I have some luxuries to do clean installs and wipe prefix at my leisure.  I will see what I can do to present a clean and clear update to the wiki.

I think this should be in the wiki, just so you guys get the google love out of it, rather than in the port port-install messages, which will do no good to get any visibility in google, which is still a problem for MP's.

I will start with MySql, and work my way through each of the ports, until we have sectional installs for AM and P, then see how I can logically chain those instructions together into the MAMP wiki pages.

Thanks.