Updating MacPorts with Quartz GnuCash

Dan Ports dports at ambulatoryclam.net
Tue Jan 12 11:56:42 PST 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 08:28:36PM -0800, Michael Crawford wrote:
> A while back I followed the instructions given in this list to build
> GnuCash as a Mac OS X-Native Quartz application rather than an X11
> application.  This required configuring the build a certain way and
> then applying a patch that fixed a build problem that occured with the
> unpatched MacPorts source.

I have no insight into your actual question, but -- as someone else who
uses gnucash pretty heavily (in my case, under X) -- I'd certainly be
interested to hear about how you built it as a Quartz app.

Perhaps we can even get it integrated into the port...

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/