Portfile for GEANT4

Cristiano Fontana cristiano.fontana at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 05:16:54 PST 2010

What are notes how can I use them?

Another question:
I have a bunch of data files that geant needs. Each of those files has a version number on it so I wanted to use a variable to define the version.
I tried with:
# Data files versions
G4NDL_v             3.13
G4EMLOW_v           6.9
PhotonEvaporation_v 2.0
RadioactiveDecay_v  3.2
G4ABLA_v            3.0
RealSurface_v       1.0

distfiles           geant${version}.tar.gz \
                    G4NDL.${G4NDL_v}.tar.gz \
                    G4EMLOW.${G4EMLOW_v}.tar.gz \
                    PhotonEvaporation.${PhotonEvaporation_v}.tar.gz \
                    G4RadioactiveDecay.${RadioactiveDecay_v}.tar.gz \
                    G4ABLA.${G4ABLA_v}.tar.gz \
                    RealSurface.${RealSurface_v}.tar.gz

but i get the error:
invalid command name "G4NDL_v"