Portfile for GEANT4

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Jan 16 10:57:35 PST 2010

On Jan 16, 2010, at 07:16, Cristiano Fontana wrote:

> What are notes how can I use them?

Just like the description or long_description. Put the word "notes" followed by your notes, using backslash to continue onto additional lines if desired.

> Another question:
> I have a bunch of data files that geant needs. Each of those files has a version number on it so I wanted to use a variable to define the version.
> I tried with:
> # Data files versions
> G4NDL_v             3.13
> G4EMLOW_v           6.9
> PhotonEvaporation_v 2.0
> RadioactiveDecay_v  3.2
> G4ABLA_v            3.0
> RealSurface_v       1.0
>
> distfiles           geant${version}.tar.gz \
>                    G4NDL.${G4NDL_v}.tar.gz \
>                    G4EMLOW.${G4EMLOW_v}.tar.gz \
>                    PhotonEvaporation.${PhotonEvaporation_v}.tar.gz \
>                    G4RadioactiveDecay.${RadioactiveDecay_v}.tar.gz \
>                    G4ABLA.${G4ABLA_v}.tar.gz \
>                    RealSurface.${RealSurface_v}.tar.gz
>
> but i get the error:
> invalid command name "G4NDL_v"

Non-built-in variables must be set with the "set" command.

set G4NDL_v             3.13
set G4EMLOW_v           6.9
set PhotonEvaporation_v 2.0

etc.