direct mode uninstall broken under 1.9

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Thu Jun 10 07:59:46 PDT 2010

% sudo port -dv uninstall libtool
DEBUG: no portfile in registry for libtool @2.2.8_0+darwin
--->  Deactivating libtool @2.2.8_0+darwin
DEBUG: Image error: libtool @2.2.8_0+darwin not installed as an image.
    while executing
"portimage::deactivate $portname $v [array get options]"
    (procedure "registry_uninstall::uninstall" line 107)
    invoked from within
"registry_uninstall::uninstall $portname $composite_version [array get options]"
Error: port uninstall failed: Image error: libtool @2.2.8_0+darwin not installed as an image.

(doing an upgrade gives the same error after generating the new version's archive).

Looks like portuninstall.tcl (line 149) just needs to check for image vs direct and do uninstall vs deactivate.

--
Daniel J. Luke