Various on qt4-mac

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Fri Jun 18 14:12:27 PDT 2010

On 2010-06-18 22:55 , Michael Dickens wrote:
> * I see at the end of the qt4-mac Portfile's post-destroot, a comment
> about "Install select file for qt4_select" ... but, there is no
> "qt4-select" port.  Anyone know if this port is going to happen, or can
> I just remove those lines?

*_select should be replaced with 'port select'. Until now we did not
update documentation and there is no other way to install the base files
yet than to install *_select, so it's still in use.

To install select files, the select port group should be preferred. See
the python26 port for an example and
dports/_resources/port1.0/group/select-1.0.tcl itself for all details.

Rainer