[MacPorts] #24768: new port: yorick

Thibaut Paumard mlotpot.news at free.fr
Thu May 20 12:22:36 PDT 2010

Le 20 mai 10 à 11:57, MacPorts a écrit :

> #24768: new port: yorick
> [...]
> Committed in r67885 with many changes:

Thanks, that's great!

So that you know:

>  * disabled the universal variant since I got an error when I tried
> to use
> it

I've recently noticed it did not work out of the box and been working
at making it work, I'll submit a new ticket whenever I manage that.

Most of the other yorick-* packages won't build as universal either
until yorick itself does (it would not make sense anyhow). The few
ports that are platform independent with no compiled parts are
naturally "universal" though.

Regards, Thibaut.