[MacPorts] #27429: Can't install usrp

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Mon Nov 22 17:44:06 PST 2010

Ah; we'll it's all moot anyway because SDCC 3.0 does not work with the USRP's codes.  I think the way to proceed it to create a "sdcc29" or "sdcc-legacy" version and use that; make sure it installs into its own non-standard location that doesn't conflict with sdcc 3.0's.  What do other MP devs recommend? - MLD