What happened to py26-pyro?

Konrad Hinsen konrad.hinsen at fastmail.net
Wed Sep 29 01:02:38 PDT 2010

I am preparing a port file for a program that depends on the Pyro
package. Before packaging Pyro myself, I checked the already
submitted ports and found one for Pyro (ticket #25087). It's been
there for four months and was last modified four weeks ago (by
me). It works fine for me and I am wondering why it is not being
accepted. This is my first contact with the MacPorts universe
from a packager's point of view, so I'd like to ask here how such
issues are handled and what I can do (if anything) to advance on
this issue.

Thanks in advance,
  Konrad.