buildbot's log for port "ktoblzcheck" shows warnings...

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Sun Aug 28 10:28:52 PDT 2011

Hi,

while building ktoblzcheck on buildbot I saw these 3 warnings popping up:
---
warning: no debug symbols in executable (-arch x86_64)
libtool: install: warning: remember to run `libtool --finish /opt/local/lib'
libtool: install: warning: `../../src/lib/libktoblzcheck.la' has not been installed in `/opt/local/lib'
---
Is this a peculiarity of the buildbot?
I checked on my local install and the *.la file was indeed installed where it should be…

Wondering what to do about this.

Greets,
Marko