Depending on generic python when using the python portgroup

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Thu Dec 15 18:43:55 PST 2011

Hi,

is it possible to have variants for the different versions of python
when using the python portgroup? I'm currently looking at the dblatex
port, which uses the python26 port group, but I don't want to have yet
another python version installed on my system and would like to be able
to use it with python27.

What's the best practice to do this? Is there a way to set PortGroup in
variants? Should I just switch to python27 completely?

--
Clemens Lang
GSoC Student