OCaml ports

"Markus W. Weißmann" mww at macports.org
Mon Dec 19 04:49:09 PST 2011

Hello everyone,

the OCaml user meeting in April 2011 agreed on using "OCaml" as a brand for all OCaml-related activities.
To follow that direction, I will go and rename many of our OCaml ports many of which are currently prefixed by "caml", "ocaml" or not prefixed at all.
I'll try to use the same names as the Debian and Fedora packages if applicable.
If no one objects or volunteers to do it himself, I'll try to fix the names during the next two weeks -- prepare for a bumpy ride if you directly use any ocaml ports!

Regards

-Markus