MP trunk sql.c COLLATE VERSION

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Thu Dec 22 04:52:45 PST 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:48:25PM -0800, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
> > If the "macports.sqlext" file AND the "VERSION" sqlite3 collation SHOULD NOT be a problem, what can I do to figure out why I get this "make install" result?
> > Could I have a permission issue, "logic error or missing database"?
> >

> > "sudo make install" result:
> > sqlite error: SQL logic error or missing database (1) while executing query: COMMIT
> > while executing
> > "registry::open $db_path"
> > (procedure "mportinit" line 563)
> > invoked from within
> > "mportinit ui_options"
> > (file "src/images_to_archives.tcl" line 18)
> > make: *** [install] Error 1
> > trex:base brad$ pwd
> > /opt/local/var/macports/sources/svn.macports.org/branches/gsoc11-rev-upgrade/base

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier, but I see meanwhile you have
gotten the answer I would have given you regarding the version collation
thing.

Regarding the failure to upgrade the database, there's not much I can do
remotely. Can you send me the registry database in question, so I can
test on my system? Maybe the problem isn't related to your system being
10.5/ppc, but somehow related to the database itself?

--
Clemens Lang
GSoC Student