macfuse

Scott Webster sewebster at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 08:22:18 PST 2011

I might have missed it in the discussion, but what do we gain by
removing macfuse?  The two things I can think of are: less maintainer
load for dports and reduced possible confusion for users.

Probably it should be up to Dan what he wants to maintain, and perhaps
a big warning statement could be placed in the macfuse description?

Scott