macfuse

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Wed Dec 28 17:27:40 PST 2011

On Dec 28, 2011, at 4:14 PM, Dan Ports wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:46:50AM +0000, Chris Jones wrote:
>> Has anyone consider moving to osxfuse, instead of fuse4x ? It also was born out of the death of macfuse, but shares a lot of code with MacFuse but has been updated a lot to, for instance work with 64 bit kernels etc.
>>

> Yes, it would be nice to have a port for osxfuse as an option too. If I
> had the time, I'd work on it, but I don't right now...

I started a osxfuse port this morning then had to move on to other things.

Executing the build.sh script is failing for me.
Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = i386 x86_64
    GCC_VERSION = 4.2
    MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET = 10.6
    SDKROOT = /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk

OSXFUSEBuildTool(smalldist) failed: xcodebuild cannot build configuration Release.

Should someone/me open a ticket as a place to contribute/improve the future osxfuse port?

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)