macfuse

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Dec 28 18:59:53 PST 2011

On Dec 28, 2011, at 19:27, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:

> On Dec 28, 2011, at 4:14 PM, Dan Ports wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:46:50AM +0000, Chris Jones wrote:
>>> Has anyone consider moving to osxfuse, instead of fuse4x ? It also was born out of the death of macfuse, but shares a lot of code with MacFuse but has been updated a lot to, for instance work with 64 bit kernels etc.
>>>

>> Yes, it would be nice to have a port for osxfuse as an option too. If I
>> had the time, I'd work on it, but I don't right now...
>
> I started a osxfuse port this morning then had to move on to other things.
>
> Executing the build.sh script is failing for me.
> Build settings from command line:
>    ARCHS = i386 x86_64
>    GCC_VERSION = 4.2
>    MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET = 10.6
>    SDKROOT = /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk
>
> OSXFUSEBuildTool(smalldist) failed: xcodebuild cannot build configuration Release.
>
> Should someone/me open a ticket as a place to contribute/improve the future osxfuse port?

Sure, if you don't want to work on it anymore, that would be good to ensure it doesn't get lost.

This particular error sounds like you may just need to change the value of xcode.configuration to the correct value for this Xcode project file.

http://guide.macports.org/#reference.portgroup.xcode.keywords

Or, maybe there is more error that you haven't shown us.