archive_sites in Portfiles

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Sun Jan 9 22:29:14 PST 2011

On Jan 7, 2011, at 9:35 PM, Joshua Root wrote:

> It's frustrating having to wait on things outside our control, but I'm
> sure Bill is doing everything he can to make it happen.

Assuming that Bill already had everything up and running (and I know that there were some glitches with the last upgrade that still need to be resolved), what would be the setup instructions for configuring and running MBAP in the configuration you plan on running on the Forge?  I'd be curious to at least see it in action on a Mac Pro I have lying in the corner, particularly with respect to the number of ports we can build per hour (average) on typical mac hardware.

- Jordan