[76805] trunk/dports/gis/qgis/Portfile

vincent habchi vince at macports.org
Thu Mar 10 07:18:48 PST 2011

Hi there,
thanks for all your suggestions. Indeed, as I was saying in the thread concerning the bug report that led to r76805, this Portfile has been committed without polishing to correct some obvious bugs in the former version. I will now implement these details and commit a much cleaner version.

However, I am not sure that adding a default python variant is a good idea. There is no obvious choice for such a default version, so this leaves me with an arbitrary choice difficult to justify. I much more at ease with leaving the choice to the final user.

Vincent