rsync mirrors

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Mar 13 19:19:11 PDT 2011

On Mar 13, 2011, at 20:57, Brooks Clark wrote:

> When do the rsync mirrors get updated? I committed a couple of portfile updates today at around noon, but they still aren't available using selfupdate with rsync. Or am I forgetting to do something?

The main rsync server hosted at Mac OS Forge ought to sync with the Subversion repository about every half hour.

The other rsync servers have their own schedule for syncing with the main rsync server (it's up to the server admin). I think one of them syncs every 4 hours, others might only sync daily.