scapy + py26-scapy

Savory Michael msavory1 at nzbox.com
Mon May 9 10:13:25 PDT 2011

Hi

Scapy 1.0 is stuck requiring python 2.5 and Scapy 2.0 is current, the old scapy port was meant to be kept for scapy 1.0 but then got upgraded anyway. It is probably of little importance and could now be merged.

If upgrading to 2.2.0 then this fix in tip from 5 weeks ago would be good to include.
http://hg.secdev.org/scapy/rev/de1b627ec9fd

 Mike