chroots for testing other OS versions

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Sun Nov 20 14:13:28 PST 2011

Hmmm.  Is Paul (added to CC) still around, does anyone know? :)

I looked into fixing #29228 based on darwinbuild/darwintrace/darwintrace.c trunk, but it would help to know which version Paul started from since the divergence is significant!   Otherwise, I guess I'll just figure out the tracelib IPC and start over.   Just out of curiosity, what is the anticipated usage scenario for the 2nd bullet?  Is there another ticket tracking those requirements?  I might as well hit both while I'm in there...   The third bullet should be taken care of in 10.7, at least, by the newer darwintrace sources.

- Jordan