Nu new port

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Sun Oct 2 01:36:16 PDT 2011

Hello,
I've a port for Nu 2.0.1, I'm creating a new port "Nu2" because from
its website:
  "As with 2.0, this version of Nu is exclusively for systems running
Mac OS 10.7 or iOS 4.3 and their successors."

Nu tries to install Nu.framework in /Library/Frameworks, I moved this
into porthier assuming that a person that is using macports is aware
enough to add '-F ${prefix}/Libary/Frameworks' to his linker flags.

Being a development language should it violate porthier instead and go
into default framework paths for ease of use?

--
Andrea