[86008] trunk/dports/graphics/wxWidgets-devel/Portfile

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Tue Oct 18 14:53:26 PDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 20:41, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>> +license         wxWindow Licence 3.1
>
> That's not the format licenses should be listed in. Using "port info --index --license license:wx" to see what other ports are using for this license, you probably want to write "license wxWindows-3.1"

I put that as a placeholder before adding wxwidgets to licenses, I
forgot and I didn't notice when committing.

By the way I see that Joshua removed conflicts on r85188 but being
wxwidgets 3.1 just lpgl 3.1 with a few notice shouldn't it conflict
the same way lgpl-3.1?

In port_binary_distributable.tcl there's
 lgpl-3+ {gpl-1 gpl-2}

> As I mentioned in the ticket, I'm not comfortable with a universal variant that hardcodes the architectures, nor one that's specific to an OS version. Why does this universal variant have to be specific to Lion? Why can't it respect the ${universal_archs} variable?

As I replied I'm not able to test on 10.6, I can't build ppc and I
know how easy it is to break things when changing system version.
In the same ticket I asked you to remove the reinplace for ppc and
test the variant port if you could. On darwin 11 ppc target arch has
to be removed for sure.

--
Andrea