[86145] trunk/dports/kde/kstars/Portfile

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Thu Oct 20 00:17:10 PDT 2011

On Oct 20, 2011, at 3:15 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> Just deleting the dependency is probably not sufficient. You also need to ensure that the dependency doesn't get used, even if it is already installed.

$ sudo port install kstars at no_x11
--->  Computing dependencies for kstars
--->  Dependencies to be installed: cfitsio eigen xplanet xorg-libXScrnSaver xorg-libXext xorg-libX11 xorg-bigreqsproto xorg-inputproto xorg-kbproto xorg-libXau xorg-xproto xorg-libXdmcp xorg-libxcb xorg-libpthread-stubs xorg-xcb-proto xorg-util-macros xorg-xcmiscproto xorg-xextproto xorg-xf86bigfontproto xorg-xtrans xorg-scrnsaverproto
--->  Fetching archive for cfitsio
--->  Fetching cfitsio
--->  Attempting to fetch cfitsio3280.tar.gz from http://lil.fr.distfiles.macports.org/cfitsio
^C

Ooops, although I ask for the no_x11 variant it still wants to pull in all xorg stuff...