Reinplace

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Apr 2 10:56:45 PDT 2012

On Apr 2, 2012, at 12:39, Craig Treleaven wrote:

> Maybe that's the problem--it is not supposed to be a "regular expression"; it is a literal string of 'space-hyphen-capital ell-space'.  Does hyphen have special meaning in a regex?

Nope, none of those characters have special meanings to Tcl nor to the regular expression engine. It looks like a perfectly valid regular expression to me. Hopefully it will become clearer to me when I actually try to build the port. Please hold on. My computer is currently occupied upgrading another port. When it's done, I'll give mythtv another go.